"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had never looked more lovely, he thought, and told her so.
- They were high ones, and looked lovely in the evening light.
- The island looked lovely in the low, clear light of late afternoon.
- "It would look lovely by the side of your house."
- It was a sight to see her, she looked so lovely.
- I could not remember the mountains ever looking so lovely.
- "He would not look nearly as lovely in your dress."
- Stephen, at all times beautiful, had never looked more lovely.
- It not only looks lovely now, but its restaurant, under new management, is also far better than we had any reason to expect.
- "I might say that you always look lovely, but tonight."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.