"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Maybe we should go back to the house and look at his computer more closely."
- "You're going to have to get used to men looking at you a lot more closely than these two."
- Then he looked at us more closely, and didn't say anything else.
- But I came back and looked more closely at what went on.
- I looked more closely at the woman by my side.
- We need now to look more closely at the central government of the Church.
- She looked more closely and decided he could understand her words.
- Will look more closely at all the girls in future.
- But let us look more closely at the other two.
- I should like to look more closely at points 13 and 14.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.