"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But by the end of the week, their future looked bleak.
- Things had never looked so bleak for the American people as in the early 1930s.
- It has to or else the future looks pretty bleak.
- In 2007, things began to look bleak on the American stock market.
- "The days looked pretty bleak, but Mark never really gave up hope."
- The evening was looking much less bleak than it had a couple of hours ago.
- So after some 50 years, the future of the 400-seat theater looked bleak.
- Things were looking rather bleak for the band by the late 1980s.
- He came through just when the night looked bleak with the image of Johnson being helped off the floor.
- His future looked bleak until the day a friend took him along on a photo shoot.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.