"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For a moment she looked blank and he took hold of her arm.
- She looked blank and put the old photograph on the desk.
- He was right - five or six people looked blank.
- The first time I asked him, there was no response and his eyes looked rather blank.
- But when I mentioned it to him he just looked blank.
- There wasn't light, and I couldn't tell anything from her eyes, but looked absolutely blank.
- It helped, a word here and there while we just looked blank.
- I saw him look blank, like he was trying to place me.
- He actually looked blank for a moment when I told him my news.
- He looks completely blank, like a man who has just come into a room to get something but suddenly can't remember what.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.