"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I stood there several minutes looking out on the world, trying to understand.
- Give her a room that doesn't look out on anything.
- In your case it was a window looking out on the water.
- The other window looked out on the field toward the north.
- From there they could look out on the morning over the world.
- Did she look out on the scene from her pain?
- This book looks out, late in the day, on all the other books written and read.
- His eyes looked out on the city, but did not see it.
- The little man walked across to a window and stood looking out on the night.
- She went over to the window and looked out on the field.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.