"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was a long, low building with a bay window looking onto the front garden.
- On the other side of the ground floor is the cafe, with large windows looking onto a small street.
- At the far end of the room was a large window, which looked onto the Mantle.
- This had a window looking onto the 'Trench' and to the outside world.
- There are three windows on the side of the house, which look down onto a small courtyard.
- They were looking out of the window onto the city below.
- The house windows that looked onto the porch were dark.
- His more recent work often gives the sense of looking onto a private moment.
- Each picture was like looking onto a stage where real people told the story.
- The boy's face shone with interest as he looked down onto the city.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.