"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His results looked all the better against those of William, who had barely been able to break even during the same period.
- I held the negative up and looked at it against the light.
- Her hair looked beautiful so long and full against the sheets.
- Ben's green eyes looked particularly beautiful against his dark skin.
- Florida is certainly going to look bad against the best teams in the league.
- He held the bottle up and looked at it against the light.
- The line looked great against the Jets, especially on the first drive.
- "Because 3-1 doesn't look good against that team, especially with the way he was playing in goal."
- She would look so beautiful against a pink sky, he thought.
- He must know that things looked very black against him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.