"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned away and went to look out the window.
- For some, just looking out the window was not enough to make sure they had a clear view.
- When nothing happened, he got up to look out the window.
- He walked across the room and looked out the window.
- Do you feel yourself looking out the window or at the floor?
- She looked out the window, up the street toward where her mother now lives.
- I came down here, looked out the window and didn't see anything.
- She sat looking out the window for a moment after we'd stopped.
- She turned away for a moment to look out the window.
- He went to the front room and looked out the window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.