"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The better to look down his nose at everybody else.
- I looked down my nose at him and his money.
- Never had any man so looked down his nose at her.
- I stood up so as to look down my nose at him.
- The little man looked down his long nose at him.
- "Which is not something anyone here can look down their nose about."
- He looked down his nose at the old man, who was going red in the face.
- But don't you look down your nose at me, boy!
- Yet they keep to themselves while looking down their noses at us.
- What he didn't plan on was teachers looking down their noses at him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.