"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I had a chance to look at one of your products.
- And how long would it be, then, before he got a chance to look for his family?
- This was his chance to look good and he did.
- She didn't have much of a chance to look around.
- Now, have you had a chance to look at anything since last time?
- The road back was easy and she had the chance to look around.
- After we've had a chance to look her over, of course.
- I hadn't really had a chance to look at them, but now was not the moment.
- Right has everyone had a chance to look at some stuff since last time?
- "We do not get the chance to come back and look some more."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.