"long" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both say they want to get more people who'll stay longer.
- I've decided to leave a day earlier and I let you stay longer.
- I'd like you to stay with me a while longer.
- I will stay for a little bit longer, he decided.
- If only I could stay just a little bit longer.
- She did not need to stay here a moment longer.
- He said I should stay four or five days longer.
- Maybe she would be able to stay a little longer.
- They thought he was going to come home last month, but now he's got to stay longer.
- He did not ask if they would like to stay longer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.