"lock" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two men are locked in one together for 25 years.
- I raised him up with our hands still locked together.
- That's one of the two times in their lives they aren't locked together.
- A moment later we were locked together standing, her back to the wall.
- The two were locked in this room together, with no way out, except death.
- The two weapons were locked together, and that held her in place just long enough.
- But now, with the two ships locked together, the moment had come.
- They stand, locked together, for yet one more time before she breaks away.
- They were locked together, tearing at each other with their hands.
- For much of the morning, about 25 other people sat in a line on the sidewalk outside the building, hands locked together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.