"little" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She'd been just a little girl the first time she saw them.
- And now what had the little girl on her mind?
- He went to the side of the little girl's bed.
- You will always be my little girl, he had said.
- She did not have time for a lost little girl.
- She looked down at the little girl, then back to me.
- He had not wanted his little girl to come out here in the first place.
- My little girl was playing with some of her friends in the street outside.
- Had the little girl run away when her father came to the house?
- She had the happy air of a little girl let out from school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.