"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Current names, when different, are listed alongside the name in 1990.
- These are listed alongside the stage names in the list below.
- The administration's idea of having the calories listed alongside prices, and in the same type size, makes sense.
- Why, though, are the existing legal acts, the ones to be continued in 2007, not listed alongside them?
- The clubs played in the 2008-2009 season are listed below, alongside their home towns.
- The specific seasons are listed alongside each team, with the default being the 2012-13 season.
- The clubs to play in the 2007-2008 season are listed below, alongside their home towns.
- These are listed here alongside the year in which they made their debut:
- The confusion stems from the fact that Kaye is listed alongside the other members of the group on the back cover.
- The site provides a destination guide, which one would expect to list general weather descriptions alongside its lists of things to do.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.