"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The case was originally listed to run for nine days but the verdict came in its eighth week.
- The new units, on the 24th floor, were originally listed at $17 million and $14 million.
- This story was originally listed as taking place in 2012, but was changed on the official site to 2015 just before release.
- His tombstone originally listed him as a lieutenant general, the rank he held at death.
- The cause of death was originally listed as undetermined.
- They were originally listed as endangered in the hope that a few undiscovered individuals might yet survive.
- The house was originally listed at $1.75 million.
- With a glut market, they soon found a three-bedroom colonial originally listed for $299,000.
- His find was a velvet shirt-style jacket, listed originally at $500, marked down to $81.
- The site was originally listed in 1979 and expanded in 1980 and 1984.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.