"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Bush campaign has collected $52 million; Mrs. Dole would not say how much she had collected but her quarterly filing with the Federal Election Commission in July had listed contributions of $3.5 million.
- The Me to We website lists its cash and in-kind contributions to Free the Children at over $5 million since 2009.
- The Cuomo campaign also lists contributions Mr. McCall received from executives of Pacific Capital Group, a venture capital fund, as contributions from Global Crossing.
- Officials with the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee contend they have made some headway in the last month, but there was no sign of it in the committee's latest financial disclosure report, which listed contributions made through July 11.
- The forms arrived yesterday, listing contributions of $6,350 from employees of Goldman Sachs on Dec. 31, 1990.
- The plea deal also calls for Mr. Kushner to admit that he defrauded the Internal Revenue Service by listing charitable contributions as business expenses, and for him to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars in back taxes.
- He writes hefty checks to charity and has often written advice columns that list philanthropic contributions as morally, and fiscally, right.
- Remember your payroll deductions for the United Way and other charities when listing charitable contributions, suggested Barry Salzberg, a partner at Deloitte Haskins & Sells in New York.
- When she was arrested at 71st Street and Avenue W in Bergen Beach, Ms. Pannizzo was carrying a stenographer's notebook with 297 entries listing addresses and contributions ranging from $10 to $100.
- The World Bank is listing contributions on a Web site, and Doctors Without Borders, the international medical group, has taken the most extreme step among the smaller charities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.