"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company listed both debts and assets of more than $1 billion.
- Bimantara listed assets last year of more than $1 billion.
- Official Senate records last month showed 23 members listing assets of $1 million or more.
- Both companies list assets and liabilities from risk management on their balance sheets.
- He lists additional assets in his own name worth $400,000 to $1.8 million, according to financial disclosure forms filed last year.
- Under American accounting principles, oil companies can list assets on the balance sheet by buying equity.
- In a disclosure statement filed with the court, he listed assets valued at about $3 million.
- He lists assets of almost $11 million, according to public filings.
- These papers list many investments and assets sold, as well as income.
- In 1968, when his annual Senate income was $33,239, he listed net assets of $134,224.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.