"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Defining the look is simplicity itself: just keep using the word "nice" as you list items of male apparel.
- The inventory lists separated items by big stuff and little stuff.
- It lists common items, such as "replacement hinges" or advertising literature sent to a customer.
- In a recent conversation, he listed items covered at his first board meeting: "Closing the branches.
- Yet listing valuable items is not a one-time process.
- It lists all the plants, animals, minerals, and other items that were believed to have medicinal properties.
- This was a departure from simply listing items on a forum or text document.
- But for now, the company does not exclude nonpaying merchants, and it will always list items with the cheapest first, he said.
- The cartoon asks citizens to donate to the war effort by listing items which can be given to scrap yards around the country.
- The couple can list inexpensive as well as big-ticket items, and people get what they really want.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.