"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Creighton lists dozens of famines which affected Britain though does not attempt to catalogue them comprehensively.
- The report lists dozens of safety violations and incidents of sabotage discovered by Blush's staff to support his argument for the office's continuing existence.
- She could list dozens of sources for narrative texture.
- In thick dossiers, they list dozens of cases in which troops are said to have fired indiscriminately in public places.
- Li (2004) also lists dozens of lexical innovations shared by the East Formosan languages.
- The sixth edition of his book (Penguin, 1989), lists dozens of them.
- Be wary if you see that a seller has listed dozens of identical items.
- RipOffReport.com lists dozens of complaints from participants in that program and others run by Consumer Research.
- He also lists dozens of major earthquakes he claims to have predicted.
- A group of experts that was commissioned to produce a report in this matter listed dozens of technical problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.