"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The committee also listed specific criteria that doctors could use in making a diagnosis.
- Calling himself "hopeful but skeptical," he listed strict criteria that the Serbs must meet before the United States will take their signature seriously.
- Listing criteria for bonds:
- It lists criteria that can be used to determine if a product is "green" and explains why it is important to purchase green electronic equipment.
- The plan lists criteria as well for creating pocket parks with river access.
- He lists criteria for national minorities or "minority nations":
- The ICSD-R listed diagnostic criteria for sleep bruxism.
- Dr. Widome listed criteria that parents should look for in classes: * The class should be small and well supervised.
- A typical rubric is a chart in the form of a grid that lists several criteria, performance indicators, and achievement levels.
- You have listed clear criteria for when you will do that. You have shown us clearly how you have already done this in the last couple of years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.