"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He noted that it did not list all the species in question.
- A recent tree and plant census listed around 200 different species.
- They are listed as one of the worlds worst introduced species.
- It lists 12,259 species threatened with extinction, in addition to 762 that have died out already.
- In addition, the state lists 16 species on its threatened list, animals that are likely to become endangered.
- Within another year, a final determination (a final rule) must be made on whether to list the species.
- The federal government had listed 1,244 endangered species as of the end of last year.
- The work listed 1783 species and the supplement 237.
- One listed the species for which he was certified, including some Ky had never heard of, but not dogs.
- Brown listed 13 species, but did not attempt an infrageneric classification of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.