"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company turned to the financial markets to raise cash for its expansion, first by listing its stock in 1990 and then by offering a series of bonds.
- The bank has plans to list its stock on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, according to its website.
- A depositary receipt typically requires a company to meet a stock exchange's specific rules before listing its stock for sale.
- General Motors went public, becoming the first automobile company to list its stock for sale on the New York Stock Exchange.
- On the form, Hutchinson listed his stock and options in two other companies, and even disclosed bank and credit-union accounts with balances under $1,000.
- Singapore Telecommunications said it would be able to list its stock on the Australian Stock Exchange.
- It is not surprising that foreign companies like Porsche chose to forgo listing their stock in the United States capital markets.
- Indeed, Nice Systems' experience is one reason that young Israeli companies might want to list their stock at home.
- But many companies that list their stock on the New York Stock Exchange may not have to anymore.
- A Chinese company may seek to list its stock on the Hong Kong exchange.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.