"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police did not release a list of the men's full names.
- The original list released in March 2003 included 46 members.
- The 40 others were not singled out in the list released today.
- Time is short: the state released its list of nearly 300 failing schools in early June.
- Of the city's 301 middle schools, 186 were on the lists released yesterday.
- The Senate committee did not release a list of people expected to testify at its hearing.
- The commission is expected to release a final list of candidates by October 6.
- It recently released a list of conditions upon which the round's success depends.
- In May 2008, the group released a list of 2,020 members alleged to have been killed by security agents since 1999.
- Last year, most students had already transferred by the time the state released its latest list, based on 2002-3 test scores.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.