"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Keep reading to find out what we ranked as number 9 on our list.
- She was ranked 35 on the party's list and did not stand in any electorate.
- He later ranked the song number 13 on his list of the year's best singles.
- Both these guys rank very high on my list of favorite (popular) science writers.
- In 2012, the album ranked at number 490 on a revised list.
- Variety magazine ranked the film number 39 on their list of the 50 greatest movies.
- Time ranked the album number six on its year-end list for 2009.
- They rank it 37th on their list of greatest debut albums.
- The Cambodian police ranked well down on his list of worries at the moment.
- Meier was ranked 80th by Rivals.com on its list of top recruits in the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.