"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I mean talent has obviously got to head the list.
- "But you headed your list of possible victims with her, my friend?"
- Discussion will begin with the statements that head each side's list.
- Some say the failure to have more meets on television heads the list.
- Heading the list is the week of lunches for $19.94.
- She changed the subject, as though suspecting that her own name might head the list.
- A decade later, with sales up 656 percent, Shaw heads the list.
- Federal officials and city police around the country say the family's guns head the list of weapons most frequently used in all crimes.
- He heads the list of 'ten good books' which Freud drew up in 1907.
- The 12 books that headed the list were put forward for further voting, which had to determine the winner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.