"line" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of the island is above the water line, and we see it as a continent.
- Since September, he said, there has been no painting above or below the water line during the day.
- The problem in Chicago can be traced to the city's large number of lead water lines.
- Come back when the ice has melted and the water line will be in the same place.
- Each member of the group who is it stands on the water lines.
- We don't know why this happened as there are no water lines above us.
- "But they are the general water lines for the whole area, including the embassy."
- To all races, up and down each main water line.
- Pretty well half the ship was below the water line.
- Pay no attention to the bridge or the water line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.