"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Michael finally arranges a meeting with attorney Wayne Jarvis, a professional who doesn't like small talk.
- I do not like such talk," he said; "it is not for us.
- He does not like talk at meal-times, and that would be rather hard on six children.
- "Yer not on an excursion and I don't like yer funny talk!"
- He wasn't a quitter, and he didn't like talk of quitting.
- He liked talk, woman's talk, and the comforts of the bed.
- Although many people do not like talk of market forces, the plain fact is that in the real world we simply cannot ignore them.
- The Treasury bond market ought to like such talk, but even it had its moments of nervousness last week.
- "I do not like talk of all contraltos," she said.
- They would have liked more fighting, or perhaps more poetic talk about life with the Cherokees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.