"like" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I like trees because they seem more resigned to the way they have to live than other things do.
- That one liked touching trees and bushes, as though studying them for a college paper or something.
- I like trees, and respect other people who like trees.
- "Me brother likes trees," Ivan answered without the slightest hesitation.
- They like trees and more wooded places, where it's easier to hide.
- She had always liked trees and bushes, running water and high bridges.
- "I like trees," she explained, as if reading my thoughts.
- If you don't like trees, move somewhere else, please.
- I've never heard of anyone who doesn't like green trees.
- I'd forgotten how much I like trees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.