"life" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need food and water in order to sustain life.
- Without it, the Earth would be too cold to sustain life.
- We also do not know if the conditions on earth are the only set that can sustain life.
- Rural poor had no choice, but to sustain life in whatever way possible.
- "At need it will sustain life with no other food."
- The air became very close, barely enough to sustain life.
- All the elements necessary to sustain life, but nothing else.
- There is little on the Moon to sustain human life.
- No one knows how many more ages it may not sustain life.
- "I am now very concerned that soon she will have no means at all of sustaining life."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.