"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Responsibility for any disruption which people may experience today lies squarely with union leaders.
- Not all voices lie squarely in one realm or another.
- Some train operators say the fault lies squarely with the rail system itself.
- Because lying squarely on top of it was a jet engine.
- Responsibility for any disruption today lies squarely with union leaders.
- And it was lying squarely across Blade's path into the water.
- "The blame lies squarely with the Board of Education," the state said.
- Its focus lies squarely upon the shoulders of the characters and their personal experiences.
- So the overall fault lies squarely in government's hands.
- The responsibility for our fall in confidence lies squarely with the political parties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.