"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Therefore, you must allow about sixty percent of your land to lie fallow.
- During Shmita, the land is to be left to lie fallow.
- There is even enough land to let some acres lie fallow each year, to practice the best kind of farm management.
- Wherever the land had the chance, it seemed to lie fallow.
- "We are not going to let that golden piece of property lie fallow, even for a moment," he said.
- Not far from where he lives, however, are lands that lie fallow.
- There are times to think, and times to lie fallow.
- Why not use the money spent to have fields lie fallow to get food to the hungry?
- The previous plot is left to lie fallow for a period of years.
- The fields had been lying fallow and couldn't immediately produce.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.