"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I want to ask ve something,' lie said, running a hand down the length f my back.
- "Though lie said tea drinking wasn't an American habit."
- "Now lap that water, and do it with enthusiasm," lie said.
- Diplomatic lies, the kind of thing any good servant says to soothe his master.
- 'I, too, have felt as you do,' lie said quietly.
- A lie, something in David said, cold and precise.
- "Perhaps so," lie said, still holding his right hand poised.
- Lies, all lies, he said in an interview a few days ago.
- "Yes," lie said, suddenly turning testy now that the danger seemed past.
- It's where the future lies, my father says.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.