"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There's no direct lie, except that the Soviets say they didn't have anything to do with it.
- Whilst making this reflection, chance seemed, as it were, to give him the lie direct.
- That last was a direct lie, but it tended to get people off her back for a while.
- I do admire the way you did not quite tell all the truth and yet avoided a direct lie.
- You've been caught in a direct lie about your work.
- These direct lies, however, taken alone, do not constitute the heart of the perjury committed by the President.
- The managers called this a direct lie because the President did not mention 1995.
- They felt that honest dealing with others meant more than avoiding direct lies.
- She had to tread carefully and just avoid direct lies.
- It did not occur to me that an officer would tell a direct lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.