"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Show me how much we have in common, where our true future lies.
- The building was used in the beginning scenes of the movie True Lies.
- Do you not know, I said, that the true lie, if such an expression may be allowed, is hated of gods and men?
- It should not be confused with the 1994 movie True Lies.
- He had never heard his father utter a falsehood-yet that was not a true lie.
- The true lie is hated not only by the gods, but also by men?
- "True Lies" is not family friendly, nor is it suitable for children.
- He has appeared in many films, perhaps most notably True Lies (1994).
- I notice no-one's coming forward saying they came up with the original idea for True Lies.
- The building blocks were either true or fictional lies, which feel like they're true.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.