"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When will you stop your ridiculous lies?
- Try to do something that was nothing to do with the ridiculous lie he had told the headmaster almost a year ago today.
- A critic has described this statement as "a ridiculous lie", on the grounds that the bill explicitly stated that would not be the case.
- "I'd like to know who brought this ridiculous lie to your attention," he managed to ask quietly.
- You don't have to insult us with ridiculous lies.
- "Decades," she said now, knowing it was a ridiculous lie.
- She wanted to say she wasn't in any hurry, but it was such a ridiculous lie Eve clamped her mouth shut.
- 'It doesn't matter how ridiculous a lie is if the lie is your only chance of escape,' she said.
- Which was, he thought as he slipped behind the wheel of his car, a huge and ridiculous lie.
- She's been spreading a ridiculous lie about his wife.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.