"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To cover his humiliation, he will stammer out a string of preposterous lies that knot him up further.
- Tales obvious to all as a pack of preposterous lies.
- A former contra leader later dismissed Mr. Lehder's assertions as a "preposterous lie."
- Who told you this preposterous lie?
- It would be sheer folly for such a company to invent preposterous lies and spins and feed them to the nation's most prominent publications.
- Anyone could see her stories were a bunch of preposterous lies.
- Could it be possible that he had heard and believed the preposterous lie about Scarlett and Ashley and become jealous?
- Machine Colonel Zafar and make up this preposterous lie?
- He was wondering if the Maori were really so ignorant as to believe the preposterous lie he was about to unload upon him.
- Even if he could, she sat there and told me that preposterous lie and I will not tolerate it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.