"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You just jumped right in with your stupid lie.
- It's such a stupid lie that it's not worth arguing about.
- That tartan was not in ballast - a stupid lie.
- It's an incredibly stupid lie because there is no record of the call.
- I'd seen your picture in the magazine, but I knew it was a stupid lie.
- That was a stupid lie, easy to expose, not worthy of you.
- I told you a stupid lie, and Stewart poisoned your mind.
- The life he and Katya lived was built on a thousand stupid little lies.
- Now that was a stupid lie, blurted out on the spur of the moment.
- They should save the money and give weight to that stupid lie they make every new year "the fare increases are to improve the service".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.