"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Doctor then admits that temporal grace is actually just a "clever lie."
- And if by his clever lies he got her back, then what would he do?
- Whatever comes out of my mouth must be a clever lie or a spin on the truth.
- She started to weep and a clever lie sprang to his mind.
- Enforced isolation and clever lies could cover up only so much.
- Or were they clever lies to trap a suspect regent?
- He manages to balance both the ladies perfectly with clever lies.
- These were the cleverest lies he had ever heard.
- Part of him realized he was being told a very clever lie.
- He surmised that it could all be a clever lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.