"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I used to make up little white lies - nothing too bad.
- What is known in life as a little white lie.
- Well, we all know that that's a little white lie.
- I was in the mood to tell a white lie.
- "I tell little white lies sometimes to talk to a real human being," he said.
- I might have made up a little white lie to get out of gym training.
- There you are, caught out by my first white lie.
- Remember, however, that children generally do not understand the social reasons for white lies until they are about 6 years old.
- What did it matter, a little white lie like that?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.