"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This tale has always reminded me of what Plato called "the noble lie."
- Oh, It's but a noble lie.
- The noble lie is a concept originated by Plato as described in the Republic.
- Karl Popper accused Plato of trying to base religion on a noble lie as well.
- Religion for Plato is a noble lie, at least if we assume that Plato meant all of this sincerely, not cynically.
- By implication, Strauss asks his readers to consider whether it is true that noble lies have no role at all to play in uniting and guiding the polis.
- Seymour Hersh also claims that Strauss endorsed noble lies: myths used by political leaders seeking to maintain a cohesive society.
- He builds a series of myths, or noble lies, to make the cities appear just, and these conditions moderate life within the communities.
- Plato taught that the rulers of the Republic might sometimes be required to tell "noble lies" for the good of its citizens.
- She has suffered for the noble lie, which she had told on my behalf, as no woman has ever been made to suffer before.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.