"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'That is nothing but a damnable lie,' Bannerman said slowly and clearly.
- He has pleaded not guilty to the charge, describing it as "a damnable lie."
- Last week he called the allegations a "damnable lie."
- You ended up with a mural on a station house wall that was a damnable lie.
- Either that is a damnable lie or a crime was committed.
- In short, the whole thing is a damnable lie and contains not a shred of truth.
- "The whole thing is such a damnable lie," grumbled the Doctor.
- The whole story is a damnable lie and has been in existence now for over twenty years.
- And the damnable lie of declaring a romantic interest in Anne.
- He has called it a "damnable lie" to claim that he doesn't consider the war to have been a noble one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.