"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The source of evil lies in the minds of men.
- She's stomping out the wretches where the evil lies in store.
- "The evil lies with the villagers and their hypocritical church," she screamed.
- Then, an evil lie from the past comes to light.
- The whole drama of the struggle against evil lies in the fact that one does not have supernatural aid".
- Or what evil lies on the sons of Feanor that they are so haughty and fell?
- The responsibility for evil lies in every man, not at the hand of some outside force.
- Who is to say where evil lies?
- Merrin begins to suspect that something evil lies in the church and is infecting the region.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.