"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took an unplayable lie, went up on a ridge near the third tee and chipped his ball off the green.
- Nicklaus's tee shot bounced into an unplayable lie above the rocks.
- He had to take a penalty stroke for an unplayable lie.
- He made a 10 at the 383-yard, par-4 17th, four-putting from 20 feet after twice hitting into unplayable lies.
- After four hacks moved the ball only a few feet each time, he took an unplayable lie.
- Forced to declare an unplayable lie both times, he had to take two penalty strokes.
- Instead of taking a drop and a penalty stroke for an unplayable lie, Woods decided to attempt a questionable shot.
- He had an unplayable lie and then hit into water on the 10th.
- It swallowed his golf ball Thursday, creating an unplayable lie.
- He took a one-shot penalty for an unplayable lie and played his next shot from the same tee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.