"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I want to state very emphatically: that is a complete lie."
- But the story was not a complete lie.
- All she had to do was create an illusion that was a complete lie.
- "And, as it turns out it was a complete lie."
- Whether the briefing had been a complete lie or not Jadzia couldn't be certain.
- Which was a complete lie: he had never touched it in his whole life and wasn't ever going to, nor any of his crew either.
- It sounds lovely, but it's a complete lie and the Government knows it.
- "I swear by all the Saints and upon the holy cross that it was a complete lie."
- Vanessa later revealed that the secret was a complete lie.
- Which all turned out to be a complete lie.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.