"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That's just an absolute lie, fighting has been continuing during the evening not far from Shambuko at the western front.
- It was an absolute lie, but without his huds, Brughel couldn't know.
- At the same time, I didn't want to tell an absolute lie.
- Mr. Clinton had described those reports as "an absolute, total lie."
- "I don't spend 24 hours a day with our people, but I have no doubt that that's an absolute lie," he said.
- It was an absolute lie, but one that Stan could not afford to challenge until he knew exactly where he stood.
- What can I say about a thing like this," he asked "except that it is a rotund and absolute lie?
- And that he betrayed his Fighting Group is an absolute lie.
- The social organization of the absolute lie reposes on this fundamental contradiction.
- Representative Murray said the company's contention that the decision not to support the bill had nothing to do with the church was "an absolute lie."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.