"lie" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Law enforcement agencies used that premise for lie detection.
- It is not operated by a trained professional or under conditions that would provide a reliable means of lie detection.
- The use of the recorded data as a means for lie detection that remains controversial.
- Notably, an important obstacle to any form of lie detection is when subjects inadvertently recall false memories.
- Current approaches for lie detection rely upon detecting changes in heart beat, sweating or brain activity.
- The bisha'a, or ordeal by fire, is a well-known Bedouin practice of lie detection.
- Another emerging uses of brain imaging is in lie detection.
- In the television series, he is capable of lie detection by means of a polygraph.
- As such, it will be a valuable tool for future computer vision studies geared towards automating the process of lie detection.
- And for those times, Ekman said, his system of lie detection can be taught to anyone, with an accuracy rate of more than 95 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.