"license" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Within the city, many fewer women hold licenses than men.
- He continued to hold a civilian pilot's license until 1951.
- The captain held up an evidence bag holding a driver's license.
- My mother held her driver's license up at the window, and he let us through without checking our papers.
- You must be over 16 years old, hold a valid driver's license and know how to use a standard shift.
- He also held a driver's license until he was 103.
- Scott, holding the guy's driver's license with his photo, said again, "Tell me your name."
- Getting there quick is often for the birds, although no one holding a Massachusetts driver's license seems to know it.
- He also holds a manufacturer's license, although since the 1986 prohibition his activity in that area has been next to nothing.
- Other titles followed, and Gemstone held their license until early 2009.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.