"legislation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the city has yet to pass local legislation needed to get the money.
- The state is the first in the nation to pass such legislation.
- Congress would need to pass legislation to make such a change.
- The full House is expected to pass the legislation a week later.
- He does not say when the legislation will be passed.
- There is no need for Congress to pass new legislation.
- In late 1995, the administration and Congress began serious efforts to pass legislation.
- Much of the legislation passed by member countries has international reach.
- Such legislation has been passed or offered in 14 states so far.
- "They want to know if some new legislation has been passed."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.