"legal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also asked to hear again the elements of justification as a legal defense.
- The Church alleged that the records were needed to start their legal defense.
- Other have raised money for the young men's legal defense.
- She also said that defendants with more money got better legal defense.
- This week, the company plans to mount its legal defense in court.
- House rules allow a member to use campaign committee money for legal defense.
- She was also influenced by the high costs of putting up a legal defense.
- From there, he plans to prepare his legal defense for the Senate trial.
- She is trying to raise $1 million for his legal defense.
- She set up a website called savebridget.com to raise money for her sister's legal defense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.