"legal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The cost of his long legal battle was more than $38,000.
- The result was a legal battle between the state university and the city.
- The book has been at the center of a long legal battle.
- City officials would not say how much the legal battle had cost them.
- The action is certain to touch off a legal battle.
- The result has been a legal battle that could last for months.
- But, the men said, it is beyond their means to take on this legal battle.
- It was returned to the family after a legal battle.
- The Government has lost most of the many legal battles in the 11-year-old case.
- Last week, her parents won a long legal battle to allow their daughter to die.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.